This topic contains a poll.
Do u play KSP
Yes
No
What is KSP
Alien_Enthusiast 2.86
· 
·  1 like
Ridiculous question: Does anyone here play KSP? 

I mean at the end of the day astronomy is all about space, and so is Kerbal Space Program!
macmade 0.90
· 
·  2 likes
I played so many hours in KSP!
It's such a great game and an awesome educational tool as well.

I was expecting great things for version 2, but yeah...
Fortunately, there are plenty of mods for version 1.

Soyuz-7.png
bennyc 8.42
· 
·  2 likes
Bang for the buck my best steam purchase ever. Factorio second place.

image.png
saldali 1.43
· 
·  1 like
Hi
I do Orbiter and Reentry. KSP is in my wishlist though!
afd33 5.17
· 
·  2 likes
Steam says I have 750 hours on KSP1, but I played it a lot without using Steam so it’s probably close to double that. KSP2 I have maybe 20-30 hours on. I don’t really play anymore.  Usually when I feel like playing I open up CKAN, pick out a bunch of mods, play for an hour or two and then put it back down.
mxpwr 4.37
· 
·  1 like
I have space engine on my wishlist

https://spaceengine.org/download/spaceengine/
macmade 0.90
· 
·  1 like
Along with KSP and Space Engine, I’d also recommend Universe Sandbox.
ONikkinen 3.42
· 
·  1 like
Oh yes, countless hours spent in KSP1. Steam has only 1500 hours but i think i have at least double that since most of the time i was playing through CKAN so hours are not counted.
Have not played in a while now, but looking back my favourite missions were either attempting to land an apartment building on Duna (succeeded, just not in one piece). Or a circular halo space station with 1km diameter which did make it to orbit eventually. I also built a ring station that could be driven on in the inside, and drove a car off the station and landed it on the Kerbal space center runway. Good times, a simple game that allows the player to do pretty much anything they can think of.

kspscrn1.JPG

kspscrn2.JPG
kspscrn3.JPG
The example in this screenshot was obviously not successful and was scattered over the general vicinity of the Kerbal space center.
Alien_Enthusiast 2.86
· 
This is amazing!! Let's make a KSP-dedicated group!

Let's start posting KSP stuff on AstroBin! I mean people have spaceflight groups where they post rockets, so why not do so for KSP??

Or imagine making a server and doing a Mars mission with like 5 people

Wouldn't it be amazing? 

I created one - here is the link;

https://www.astrobin.com/groups/7666/kerbal-space-program/
BenKolt 1.43
· 
·  2 likes
When one suffers from an addiction, he must (1) admit it and then (2) accept that he needs help.

However, in my case, I don't have a problem.  I can handle it man, so stop harassing me!  I can quit any time I want, but first there's a new mod I wish to check out ...

Register or login to create to post a reply.